Celebrating the official opening of the International Dance Day celebration, by the message presented to the public by Friedemann Vogel, Ballet Magazine Romania has opened the enrolments for the “Ballerinas in Red 2021” contest.
With his second edition of “Ballerinas in Red” project, Ballet Magazine Romania invites you to join the celebration of International Dance Day together with International Theater Institute on April 29
Carried out last spring with great success, the “Ballerinas in Red” project aims to promote the beauty of ballet, by promoting the most successful thematic photographs. The Ballerinas in Red project is launched publicly today, April 10, 2021, in a new form and with many surprises for the public and participants!
The participants has to upload on the webpage dedicated to the project a professional photo, in study or stage costume, totally or partially red. The first 12 photos in the ranking of the votes received will be selected for the Ballerinas in Red 2022 Calendar.
Read more about the “Ballerinas in Red 2021” project
“Ballerinas in Red 2021”. Share our invitation and you can win a tutu offered by ATOM tailor shop! What should you do?
Share the article announcing the launching of the contest on your FB and Instagram account with a message on the occasion of International Dance Day, addressed to the “Ballerinas in Red” participants and the Ballet Magazine audience, with Tag Ballet Magazine Romania, so we can see it too!
#internationaldanceday #internationaltheatreinstitute #friedemannvogel #dance #stuttgart #ballet #stuttgartballet #balletmagazineromania #ballerinasinred
And the first 100 messages sent will be read by the project management team! The most beautiful of these will be awarded! The author of the winning message will receive a voucher offered by “ATOM tailor shop”, for a FREE custom-made tutu!
More sharing! More chances!
This year “Ballerinas in Red Project” is a project made in collaboration with the International Theater Institute, celebrating International Dance Day
Ballerinas in Red will be one of the many projects carried out globally in collaboration with this institution to celebrate International Dance Day. The International Theater Institute is a world organization founded under the auspices of UNESCO in 1940, with aims to promote and support art, culture and education globally.
JOIN “BALLERINAS IN RED 2021” CONTEST!
What you need to do to REGISTER
- Open the registration platform: HERE
- Read the REGULATIONS to find out about the conditions of participation
- Click the ENTER button to join the contest
- Choose the CATEGORY you want to subscribe to
- Fill in all the fields in the registration form correctly
- In the “chose a file” section, select the PHOTOGRAPHY you want to enter in the contest. Ballet Magazine’s recommendation is to upload a photo in “portrait” format
- verify that you have checked the boxes by accepting the applicable TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Click on the PARTICIPATE button to complete the registration process
- Within a maximum of 24 hours from enrolment, the project team will validate the registration, and the photo will be visible in the photo gallery.
- After validation, share the photo on SOCIAL MEDIA, to help your favorite photo to get as many votes as possible
- Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to create an account on the contest page to vote and share your favorite photo
Ballerinas in Red 2021! What you need to do to VOTE
- Open the platform HERE
- Press the LOGIN button and choose the way you want to log in to the platform to vote
- Use the CREATE ACCOUNT button, and fill in the required fields
- Click the SIGN UP button and finish the process
- After logging in, search for the photo you want to vote for
- Help your favorite photo get more votes! SHARE the photo using the buttons in his profile
- To come back in the gallery to see all the competitors registered, press the BALLERINAS IN RED button